Terms & Conditions of Purchases.
- Wild Poppy Australia does not cover postage/delivery charges on sold items. All postage/delivery costs have been estimated for Australia wide standard satchel delivery only. Please ask about postage/delivery costs prior to payment if you reside interstate of NSW. Any return of goods postage costs are to be covered buy the purchaser, unless email confirmation from me indicates otherwise. All wedding dresses postage is set at an estimated $30.00 delivery costs. However, some dresses may cost more or even less, due to the weight of each dress. Please DO NOT pay for any wedding dresses until I have given you the postage costs.
- Wild Poppy Australia will sell to International clients only after all costs ( including delivery charges) are established via email correspondence. You will then receive an invoice and all payments are to be paid in $ AUD. Payment must be paid immediately, no goods will be shipped until all funds are cleared. Please be aware this may cause a few days delay in shipment.
- Wild Poppy Australia does not refund money on "change of mind" goods, so please email or phone for more information, prior to purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with any items, please contact me direct within 2 working days of delivery to discuss your concerns.
- While all care is taking in the packaging of all goods. Wild Poppy Australia is not held responsible for any damage caused to goods in transit (or via Australia Post) to delivery. All sent items will have tracking ID for your peace of mind & convenience.
- Wild Poppy Australia offers "try before you buy" which can be done through booking an appointment. This does not apply for customers outside of NSW metro area. All fitting are conducted at Glenmore Park, near Penrith by appointment only.